If your website is not hosted by Paradime, that’s ok. We have a number of clients that are using GoDaddy, Digital Ocean, and many other providers. They might offer a number of services but what they don’t do are the day-to-day maintenance and updates required to keep your site secure and performing optimally.
After all, your vehicle requires regular maintenance; even something as simple as an oil change. Your computer, smartphones and apps receive updates quite often. If you don’t change the oil in your vehicle, the engine will be damaged. If you don’t update your computer or smartphone, it could be hacked. If you don’t update your apps, you could be missing out on new features and bug fixes.
Your WordPress site, theme and plugins are no different. Updates need to be applied, when available. However, there are many people who feel uncomfortable performing these updates. In rare instances, an update could break your website, especially if you’ve waited too long to apply the updates.
Paradime provides WordPress update, backup and maintenance services. We’ll ensure that all backups are completed before updates are performed. Best of all, if an update breaks your site, we’ll fix it and get your site running again.
Paradime offers two packages:
Standard Site Maintenance
– Site Backups Every 2 Weeks
– Monthly WordPress System Update
– Monthly WordPress Theme Update
– Monthly WordPress Plugin Update
– Email Support, Response Within 1 Business Day
Enhanced Site Maintenance
– Weekly Site Backups
– WordPress System Updates upon availability
– WordPress Theme Updates upon availability
– WordPress Plugin Updates upon availability
– Malware/Virus Scanning & Removal
– Priority Email Support, Response Within 3 Hours