The use of services from Paradime Design and IT Solutions constitutes agreement to these terms.
All services provided by Paradime Design and IT Solutions may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Paradime Design and IT Solutions from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information required. A list of required information may be found here. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Utilizing your site as a backup/storage device is not permitted.
Examples of unacceptable materials include:
– IRC Scripts/Bots
– Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
– Pirated Software/Warez
– Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
– AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
– IP Scanners
– Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
– Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
– Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
– File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
– Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
– Escrow/Bank Debentures
– High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
– Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
– Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
– Prime Banks Programs
– Lottery/Gambling Sites
– Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
– Sites promoting illegal activities
– Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
– Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
– Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
– Push button mail scripts
– Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
– Tell A Friend Scripts
– Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
User may not:
1) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
3) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
6) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
7) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
8) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
9) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
10) When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
11) To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
12) Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
Any site using more than 1 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
If your site has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% up-time you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of Paradime Design and IT Solutions dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The up-time of the server is defined as the reported up-time from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the up-time reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact us. All requests must be made in writing via email.